- Kunnen we met vrienden 2 chalets huren dicht bij elkaar?
Ja hoor, onze chalets liggen verpreid over het volledig domein, maar wij hebben verschillende chalet die naast elkaar gelegen zijn. Op die manier kunt u genieten met vrienden van een leuke vakantie, maar toch met elk jullie eigen chalet en jullie eigen privacy.
Hieronder ziet u het parkplan. De chalets waar de chaletnummer bij vermeld staat kan gehuurd worden via Les Jardins de Durbuy .
- What are the rules for the tenants of Les Jardins de Durbuy?
Les Jardins de Durbuy is a family park where everyone is welcome. Some rules have been set to live together in harmony. By staying in our park, you accept these rules.
- Noise at night:
- At 10pm we ask you to turn off the music and return to quiet.
- At 11pm we ask for TOTAL silence outside.
- Fireworks are forbidden
- Barbecuing in front of your chalet is not allowed. If you wish to barbecue, please use the barbecue area provided for this purpose.
- Departure of your chalet at 10:00 am at the latest. The chalet must be cleaned, the garbage deposited and the sheets and towels returned to the reception. You must also ensure that you do not leave any dirty dishes behind and that you have emptied the dishwasher.
- Noise at night:
- What are the cancellation conditions?
Regular cancellation policy :
- Free cancellation 72 hours prior to arrival (expected arrival time 3:00 pm).
- In case of late cancellation or no-show, a cancellation fee will be charged for the reserved nights.
- Group reservations (3 rooms or more): Free cancellation 5 days prior to arrival (expected arrival time 3:00 pm).
- Non Refundable, 100% of the cost of the stay will be charged on the day of booking.
- In case of cancellation or no-show, there will be no refund.
Additional cancellation policy for Corona:
If 14 days prior to departure, your trip meets one of these conditions:
- There is a ban on non-essential travel.
- The area/country where you live is closed.
- The vacation park is closed due to corona.
In this case, you can then rebook on another date at no charge. This is possible with the Fully Flex and Non Refundable choices.
- Can I still check in after the opening hours of the reception?
Yes, this is possible. The best thing to do is to contact the reception the same day at +32 86 21 27 39. The reception will give you a code with which you can retrieve your key in a locker after opening hours.
- Is barbecuing allowed?
Barbecuing on your terrace or next to the chalet is not allowed. However, you can barbecue on the common barbecue area, where picnic benches and barbecues are available. You can get a barbecue grill at the reception desk for a deposit.
- Do I need to bring my own travel cot, baby bath or playpen?
Vous pouvez réserver un lit de voyage, une baignoire pour bébé ou une poussette par notre intermédiaire. Lorsque vous vous enregistrerez, tout sera prêt pour vous et vous pourrez l'emporter avec vous.
- Do I need to bring my own sheets, towels and kitchen towels?
Linen is included in the total price and is therefore mandatory. The towel package and the kitchen package are optional at the time of booking.
- Is there a charge for the park facilities?
The playgrounds, trampoline, soccer field, basketball court, ping-pong tables and swimming pool are free of charge.
Use of the tennis court and all tennis equipment is subject to an additional fee.
- Is the swimming pool open?
The swimming pool is open every day from 10 o'clock untill 17 o'clock.
On December 25 and January 1, the pool is closed.
- Is it possible to take my dog with you on holidays?
Dogs are allowed in the traditional and comfort chalets.
In the luxury & theme chalets, we do not allow dogs.
There is an extra charge of 5 euros per night per dog.
A maximum of 2 dogs per bungalow is allowed.